Saturday, November 19, 2011

This post is a commentary to: Arielle Hall's post: http://liberatedbythewords.blogspot.com/2011/11/how-much-can-you-or-i-change.html

I think that as a country, we hope to not be controlled by our past, so we record everything, hoping we'd never let history repeat itself. Yet, we are sitting in a continouse black hole in space that looks the same on every angle.

I think that we've become immune to seeing problems and never drawing more than one solution. We go with the only solution that we believe is good enough. War, is a good example of that.

I agree with you, Arielle, when you say "The problem I am still grappling with my relationship with the world." For, I too am grappling with that relationship;especially since we both hope to mark the world with change. It's hard to go about doing it because we're never taught how. I hope that being a teacher will open the most important door for change in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment