Friday, December 16, 2011

Concluding Blog

This semester hasn't been as intense as I thought. Maybe because I didn't have to really write a thesis (which I will later regret). I think this class in particular has pushed me to examine my writing vs. the writing I'll be expecting from my students. I was a strong writer in high school and then I came to college where it all turned to mush. I hope that some of the strategies I learned in this class, I will apply with my future students.

Blogging has been common this semester with this class and another. I have to say, I really enjoy it because it's convenient, I can write what I want, and people actually read it. I would definitely apply this to my future class because I think a common thing with high school students is that they always have something to say and blogging is a great place for them to say it!

No comments:

Post a Comment